Sunday, January 31, 2010

My husband spent the day laughing at me.

I would laugh at me also, if I didn't ache so much.

My rear end hurts. My legs hurt. Just rolling over, or trying to get pants on, coughing- it hurts.

Coughing-- I've got a nasty cold. I came home yesterday- all pumped up, and took a hot shower and within about 2-3 hours was miserable. Stuffy nose, horrid cough & fever. My joke was that my body was vetoing running. It doesn't like it- and last night and today was created to tell me so.

My muscles are so sore, I honestly wasn't expecting that. I also wasn't expecting my left knee to be throbbing so horribly and my feet to be fine. (Mom- can you believe it?!!!)

This is semester exam week at my school. I can not be sick right now. I'm going to attempt to make it to work tomorrow, hopefully my nyquil & dayquil will help me through the day. I also plan on disinfecting my classroom as soon as I get there. So many of the kids were out last week, even other teachers, I will become a wipe down queen before 8am. Unless I get a sub, which is likely right now.

No comments: