Friday, July 8, 2011

Juicing grass & sprouting seeds

Week #2 of Lose It (at our YMCA) went pretty good.  Last week I went in the morning, and my husband decided he would like to go also, so last night we went.  Which means that my weigh in was in the evening and not in the morning.  Which means I managed to gain,  Bah.

I did not do body fat, I'll do that once a month.  But I will say that my husband is 25% body fat.  He makes me sick!!  He and I so follow the stick person commercial.  Where he gives up soda and loses half of himself, and I give up soda and lose a tid.  What a dork!

Anyhow- we now want a juicer.  I've used a blender some for smoothies and such, but the idea of drinking some veggies makes my heart want to sing.  And the sprouts, my hubs gagged, but in a salad would be great.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Why is it that guys lose so much quicker?? Ok, I've heard the reasons but it's not right! LOL, a juicer sounds like fun:-)