Sunday, August 28, 2011

Red faced while exercising.

So, yesterday I went to a spin class.  Not anything new, been before.  But, a small confession, I've never been on a spin bike- I get there too late, and they are full, so I just do it on a regular one.  Works the same just about.  Never really cared. 

So yesterday I get there a little early, and I am tempted to figure out how to set up the "real" bike, but the instructor was busy, and everyone in the class were seasoned pro's so I chickened out.  Plus, I was the fattest girl there.  (Honestly, fat boys and fat girls are viewed very differently, don't you think?)  So I stuck to a regular bike.

3 times.  THREE!!!  The seat  setter thingie went out on me, and dropped.  Once it was funny, no one heard or turned around.  The second 1 person did make eye contact with me, and the 3rd it was a lull in the music and they ALL TURNED AROUND.  So what could I do but pretend I did it on purpose and hobble away.

Mortified does not even begin to touch this one. 

My first thought was, I am WAY TOO FAT to be on a stationary bike.
*sigh*
No, that won't stop me... but it was awful.

Make me feel better, tell me that you all have had red faced moments while exercising in front of people!

No comments: