Sunday, June 12, 2011

Summer vacation

The best part of working in schools is summer vacation.  In years past, I've had a job to keep me busy, but this summer, being in a new place, I don't.  Though I have a possibility, I should know by Tuesday evening.  I've decided that I'm going to do what I did a few years ago.  (Before the, try it all to have a baby.)  My summer job is going to be to get healthy and lose weight.  I have the time, the opportunities and I know I can do it.

When I did this before, I lost 40 pounds in 3 months.  I did put it back on, and some, while we've gone through the infertility processes in the last 7 years.  But, I also know I can do it.  If summer ever comes, I have the pool (which lost it's bubble top Memorial day weekend) and I love to swim. 

Bring on the new summer job!!

No comments: