Thursday, May 12, 2011

TMI Thursday's

On facebook, one of my groups has a too much info Tuesday.  I have days where I have that kind of news to share-- and figured I'd do it on Thursday!  Plus, today I have some great news.  I shared it with my husband, but he just shrugged.  But I know other PCOSer's and people wanting to get knocked up would get it.  I started.  On my own.  No drugs (cause we aren't doing it anymore,) no creams (we haven't done that in a long time,) not even me getting back on BCP's (which we're waiting till June, when we get our insurance back- bummer of job changing.)

ON MY VERY OWN!!!

It's not often that people get excited, but let me tell you- I need proof that my body knows how to work, that it can work, and that my girly bits don't hate me as much as I fear they do. 

1 comment:

Lisa Mancini said...

Thoughts and prayers are with you girl!!! When I read PCOS. I'm so sorry you are going through this!!! I hope this works for you.