Thursday, April 1, 2010

Cold & Crisp with a black & white twist.

I reset my alarm for 5:30am. I put on my log exercise pants, a hoodie, and picked up my pedometer, headphones and both leashes for our dog & puppy. The weatherman said it was 34* so I grabbed my gloves.

It's been a long while since I've done a morning walk/run. I'd forgotten how much more I enjoy morning exercise-- I feel rejuvenated. My cheeks were bright pink and my legs feel partially frozen, but I got in a nice walk with a little bit of running. Super Puppy wasn't so happy about this walk- he reminds me of my son. Not a morning person. But Oreo surely did- he IS a morning person.

Dear Self- don't give up the evening walks, but do work towards getting back in the habit of your morning ones. You miss it, this morning was the proof. -Love, Me

No comments: