Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Another weekly Wednesday....

So, I was a little nervous to get on the scale this morning.  I overslept, not feeling very good (blasted allergies!) and just worried in general.  I've not had  any luck keeping track of food or exercise this week.  It's the first week of the semester- my stress is HIGH.  New kids, same course, but that getting to know them, figuring out seating charts, who needs what, what needs who-- first couple weeks are a nightmare.

And my keeping track of food has helped.... so this week?  I expected to be up, after all- on Saturday I *WAS* up.  Today, I wasn't.

I'm at 258.2 pounds.
My goal was to be at 261 pounds.

I'm ahead of my goal by 2.8 pounds.

Not bad, not bad....
I could be doing better...
But I'm not going to let that drag me down.

This weight loss crap (let's face it, it is crap) is enough of a downer, that I don't need to be more of a downer.  I've exercised and I've been eating all of my meals.  Haven't been drinking as much water.. but I'm drinking at least half of what I should.  Which is amazing.  Heck, just me eating every meal is amazing.  :)

No comments: