Monday, September 19, 2011

Totally random.

*  I have a loss for my sister's challenge.  We have 1 week left of it, the pot is $90 and I'm at a 2.23% loss.  Doing good, but I don't think I'll be winning the pot.

*  Been feeling quite awful since Friday.  Dizzy, headache, nauseous, no appetite. Went in on Saturday to an urgent care and he asked about a heart murmur.  Which got me stressing.  Ugh.

*  Going to work today, but feel like I should stay home.  My reasoning is I don't have my sub stuff together.  Thinking about getting a sub and visiting my real doctor today.  But it's my son's 13th birthday and I don't want to ruin it by being at a doc office all afternoon.  Of course feeling sick kinda makes it not so great also.  But tomorrow doesn't work because he has football... Friday works better because we have the day off from school....

*Exercise isn't going so great.  Non-existent actually.

*Food, not so great, no appetite since Thursday or so...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope you feel better soon!