Monday, June 21, 2010

Manic Monday

Well, I'm in Bozeman, MT for a workshop for school. Should be a good time! It's been forever since I've stayed in college dorms, what a hoot. Although, my college dorm had it's own bathroom in it. Just sayin'.

I packed for 2 meals on my own, planning for lunch in the cafeteria & made sure I had 2 different outfits to exercise in. Bozeman is a mecca for walking trails, not to mention absolutely GORGEOUS. I would rather spend my full week there outside than inside classrooms, but them's the breaks.

I will try to get a weigh in at another TOPS chapter while I'm in the area. 2 people have volunteered to rescue me while I'm stranded without a vehicle. Saints!

Oh, and because I'm now officially out of school for summer- one week down- I'll be posting a LOT more. I have a goal to meet & I can use all the help I can get. I'll post a little more on that at next week's weigh in, just so I have my scale to go from!

2 comments:

Bella said...

I don't know if Bozeman is near Billings, but I just heard on the news this morning that there was a terribly destructive tornado that blew through downtown Billings. Hope you're ok.

FrogiNater said...

Billings is about an hour or so east of where I am. But scary stuff-- I've never heard of a tornado up here before! But I certainly know how to spot & protect myself from them. Grew up in tornado alley.