Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Getting my walking in!

I'm about 3/4 of a mile from the dorm I am staying it to the main area of where my sessions are. I walk over 1.5 hours before I need to be, to walk, walk back at lunch, then back again, then back to dorm after the end of the day. My husband is supposed to be bringing me my pedometer so I can see how far it is via that. I've tried counting on my own, but I'm a dingbat and lose count every single time! Too much to look at and do!

I'm debating what to do for dinner. I want HOT food. I've been eating very well since I got here- however, I am craving a real meal, not another salad, or the tuna and fruit I brought with me.

Problem is-- I want sushi- it's about 4 miles from me & I have no desire to walk that far and back. Problem #2, I have no car, and everyone from my school that is here is out partying or something- no one is answering the doors and the one cell phone number I have isn't feeling well.

Anyone wanna come rescue me?!

No comments: