Saturday, March 13, 2010

Run for the Luck of It! (5K, completed)

I did my 2nd 5K of the year this afternoon. Hosted by Sean Kelly's and Runner's Edge. Got there early & there was already a lot of people there!! I was happy that Mr, & N-kid made it. We weren't sure they would.

Lots of people dressed up and it was a mass of green. The race started VERY late. So many late registrations going on. I wonder if they will post just how many. But let me tell you, that line was triple the line of the pre-regi group.

My time wasn't so good. 1 hr, 1 minute and some seconds. I was so bummed. I was dead last. Again.

But again, at least I finished!!! :)

Coolest part of the race was the kick off-- a band of bag pipers- so VERY cool.





2 comments:

Sandi D said...

I am sooo proud of you! How completely awesome! You go girl!
xoxoxo
Sandi

Bella said...

There's a lot to be said for finishing the 5K - you should be proud of yourself for that.