Monday, September 13, 2010

Curious about work

So, I am a teacher.  If you've been reading me for awhile you have probably guessed that.  What do you do for a living?

the reason I ask, is because this morning as I was getting dressed & realizing I put some weight on (since my capri's are tighter than normal) I wondered if it was because of my lack of eating this week.  Or the stress of 150+ kids in my room, or maybe just figuring out ever changing schedules...

Either way, I wonder what those of you who are having success, and those who are climbing hills, do for a living.  Does your job help or hurt?  Does it make it more difficult, or less?

For me, it depends on the day.  The first month of school is hectic & draining.  The last month as well.  But the section from November til January-- pure gold. 

No comments: