Monday, September 27, 2010

Back to basics

This was the theme for the motivational lecture I gave.  I think it was a big hit.  It was for me-- reminded me of where I've come from, where I'm going, and what I need to do.  Both from what I've done and what I've not done.

Someone mentioned that I looked really great, I said thanks.  I'm not down, and if I am- it's barely down.  The last couple weeks have been very minimal in the losing department.  But last night I decided to get on the scale and see how I was doing. 

HOLY COW!!  What a week of eating all 3 meals, having 2 snacks, and eating mostly produce has done for me.  When not eating produce, getting just a scoop of "whatever" and being done.  If I'm still  hungry, getting water or lemonade to drink to fill me up. 

I'm excited to see my weigh in come Wednesday!!

No comments: