Sunday, October 3, 2010

Gettin' in the ZUMBA groove!

So another school district is offering a Zumba class, 9 weeks for $25, one hour a week.  I'm so excited!!!!!  I'm sending out the money tomorrow and have already signed up.  I feel slight guilt for not doing a class with our district, but I've wanted to do a Zumba class forever and ever.  Plus, I haven't seen our Adult Ed listings yet.

PLUS, I love classes.  The 2 gyms we have, have classes, but it's so busy and crowded.  A new shop opened up and they offer ONLY classes.  Zumba included.  I got a free pass class and am going to try my hand at it to see how it goes.  2 other co-workers are going to try it as well.  Should be fun with friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Zumba looks like so much fun! Apparently it's great for core muscles too